THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

All the patterns by The Little Stitcher Design are available in the Etsy shop: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

Tutti gli schemi di The Little Stitcher Design sono disponibili nel negozio Etsy: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

giovedì 12 luglio 2018

Old Patterns - Now FREE

It’s so funny for me to watch my first patterns and to think about the path I walked to arrive to my real style, that is the one I create now. But it’s also sad to watch those patterns lying in my old and “dusty” folders… I think it’s time to give them a new breath of life, giving all of them to you. Another bunch of freebies that maybe will have new life through your hands.
Take care of them, they were my very first steps in the designing world, and as you see I loved to create primitive style patterns.
I hope you like them! I have other patterns that I’ve never finished, and they will be my next freebies for you, it’s so beautiful to share things and to see alive again.

È per me molto divertente guardare I miei primi schemi e pensare a quanta strada ho fatto per arrivare al mio vero stile, che è quello che disegno adesso. Ma è altrettanto triste vedere che quei vecchi schemi giacciono nelle mie vecchie e polverose cartelle… credo sia tempo di dar loro un nuovo respiro di vita, donandoli tutti a voi. Ecco un altro mucchio di freebies, che forse avranno nuova vita grazie alle vostre mani.
Prendetevene cura, sono i miei primi passi nel mondo del design, e come vedete, all’inizio amavo creare schemi in stile primitive.
Spero che vi piacciano! Ho altri schemi mai realizzati e quelli saranno i prossimi free per voi, è davvero bellissimo condividere e donare, così che le cose tornino a vivere rinnovate.

AVALONIA


JANE EYRE SAMPLER


THE GRANNY AND THE DEER


PROTECT MY SLEEP – PRIM HERBAL SPELLS

16 commenti:

Clare ha detto...

Thank you so much. I do love stitching and making up your designs. Some become gifts. Happy Stitching.

Jacqueline ha detto...

Thank you.

Our photos ha detto...

Thanks for the Beautiful Patterns!

Jackie ha detto...

Thank you for all of the wonderful charts!

moreofhim ha detto...

Thank you SO much! So kind of you to share your beautiful charts!

Blessings - Julie

Anonimo ha detto...

Love these charts, thank you so much.
Have a nice weekend.
Christa

Xicila ha detto...

Muchísimas gracias .-))

vivian ha detto...

Thank you for your wonderful gifts to us…..you have much talent and I love your style…..MERCI BIEN.

Anonimo ha detto...



Grazie di cuore!

Margherita

Leratdesfils ha detto...

Merci infiniment ��

Jessica ha detto...

Thank you!!

Hetti ha detto...

So nice of you and thank you so much for this lovely gifts! XxX Hetti

Pilarín ha detto...

Muchas gracias!!!
Besos,
Pilarín

Solange ha detto...

Merci Beaucoup. J'adore broder vos Superbes Créations.
Merci pour votre Grande Générosité.
Bel été.
A Bientôt.

Nicki ha detto...

Thank you so much!

Triniki ha detto...

Me encanta, gracias!