THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

All the patterns by The Little Stitcher Design are available in the Etsy shop: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

Tutti gli schemi di The Little Stitcher Design sono disponibili nel negozio Etsy: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

lunedì 1 luglio 2024

Summer Witch's Bells

If I think about a Witch who loves summer and takes on its attitudes and colors, I immediately think about a Witch of bees, honey and sun. This is why I thought of making my Witch’s Bells suitable for her, in the colors of honey and sunshine. They are a limited edition, I created only a few for a few summer witches – or aspiring ones.

Se penso a una Strega che ama l’estate e ne riveste le attitudini e i colori, non posso fare a meno di pensare a una Strega delle api, del miele e del sole. Per questo ho pensato di rendere adatte a lei le mie Campane della Strega, nei colori del miele e del sole. Sono un’edizione limitata, ne ho create poche per poche streghine – o aspiranti tali – estive.


You can find them in the color Golden Sun and Chestnut Honey, obviously in my Etsy shop.
You can also request a personalized one with the key you prefer, I will be happy to create them especially for you.
See you soon with new patterns and surprises!

Le trovate nel colore Golden Sun – Sole dorato – e Chestnut Honey – Miele di Castagno – ovviamente nel mio negozio Etsy.
Potete anche richiederne una personalizzata con la chiave che preferite, sarò felice di crearle apposta per voi.
A presto con nuovi schemi e sorprese!



***

You can find my Witch’s Bells in my Etsy shop:

Potete trovare le mie Campane della Strega nel mio negozio Etsy:

Nessun commento: