THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

All the patterns by The Little Stitcher Design are available in the Etsy shop: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

Tutti gli schemi di The Little Stitcher Design sono disponibili nel negozio Etsy: THE LITTLE STITCHER SHOP

venerdì 11 maggio 2018

Little Birds Calendar - May

Dear Stitchers, we arrived in May and I can finally show you to the new bird that is part of the Little Birds Calendar series. It is the sweetest Eastern Bluebird, a small bird that lives in America and that is surely very dear to American friends, used to seeing it - and I say, lucky you!

Care Ricamine, siamo arrivate a Maggio e finalmente posso presentarvi il nuovo uccellino che fa parte della serie Little Birds Calendar. È il dolcissimo Uccello azzurro orientale, o Azzurrino orientale, un piccolo pennuto che vive in America e che infatti sarà molto caro alle amiche americane, abituate a vederlo – e direi, beate loro!


I wanted to draw it with a branch of wild rose, since in these days the wild roses are blooming in my garden. I hope you like it and I wish you a wonderful May!
See you soon!

Ho voluto disegnarlo con un ramo di rosa canina, dato che proprio in questi giorni le rose canine stanno fiorendo. Spero che vi piaccia e vi auguro uno Maggio splendido!
A presto!



You can find all the new patterns in my Etsy Shop:
or you can order them writing me an email:

Potete trovare tutti gli schemi nel mio negozio Etsy:
oppure potete ordinarli scrivendomi una mail:

1 commento:

Susanna ha detto...

E' molto bello anche questo uccellino di Maggio!
Un caro saluto
Susanna